Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hung out to Dry

I recently discovered the world of Tim Holtz, and wow, I have to say that I am totally smitten! Since I am so caught up in what's going on in the fabric world, perhaps what those in the paper world consider being common knowledge, is just now a new discovery for me. Tim's work is beyond amazing, and I would even compare him to what Amy Butler or Anna Maria Horner are in the fabric scene!

I found these super sweet little coat hanger paper clips... and what a great way to combine a few left over fabric snippets and paper to make these cute mini "thank you" cards.

Of course, if you want to make your own hanger paper clips, here's a great tutorial that I found on Pinterest on how to do it yourself.

5 comments :

  1. Oh Gott sind die süss! Noch in Grund mehr bald mal wieder zu bestellen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. goodness.
    those are ADORABLE!!!

    Yes, Tim Holtz is huge in the paper world. I always see his stuff when I'm looking into paper fun. =) Actually, there's a German site that has a lot of his stuff: http://www.scrapbook-werkstatt.de Too many results came back to look for those cute clips though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K., o.k., Jules, so here comes the tip of the century... I found the paperclips here:

    http://stamping-fairies.de/

    They are also in Germany and just too cute to resist, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute to resist! I love when I purchase something from Etsy or an independent seller and they add special little touches like these. It makes me feel like I hit the jackpot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison, I LOVE tips of the century! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails