Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Renaissance Ribbons

When I first heard that Anna Maria Horner was coming out with her own ribbons, I think it would go without saying that I was super excited. Then when I found out that Renaissance Ribbons would be producing them, I was even more excited. I would probably consider RR to be the Cadillac, the Rolls Royce, if you will, of the ribbon world. The quality is oh so divine... and I mean divine, not to mention the range of patterns and colors that they offer. Take a look at these scrumptious beauties...

These ribbons coordinate so perfectly with Anna's LouLouThi collection, and I suspect that there might be several that will work with her upcoming collection. (keeping my fingers crossed that it is released this spring) So, are you already dreaming of projects accented with these luscious trimmings? I know I am.

4 comments :

  1. WOW! Sind DIE schön! Ich bin begeistert! Sind sie gewebt oder bedruckt?

    Liebe Grüße, Smila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smila, die Bänder sind gewebt. Einfach herrlich, oder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful! I wish I could think of something to make that I could use all those pretty ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails