Thursday, October 20, 2011

Falling Leaves

What's on your "round-to-it" list?... I found this pattern a while back on Martha Stewart and have been wanting to make these great oak leaf bowls for fall decorations. Even though felt is not my usual medium of choice, I've got a couple of wool fabrics that would be beautiful for these. You can download the pattern here and there's even a really great video to go with it. I've not managed to get any fall decorations out... and you?

Also on my list are to get a few more "Craft it Forward" gifts out... I guess there's not too much time left in 2011. (there's nothing like a little pressure, right?)

1 comment :

  1. Boah, wie toll ist DAS denn? Großartig. :-) Danke für´s Zeigen!

    Liebe Grüße, Smila

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails